Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A new adventure for me!

I shouldn't really be surprised that I have become a Beachbody Coach; I am already an Occupational Therapist and get paid to help others use exercise to become healthier, stronger, and more independent people. I am also in ministry with my husband in hopes that people's minds and hearts are also at their prime to live a fuller, happier life in connection with God. I also run an online makeup business called adorned with Grace Minerals where I not only make vegan & healthier-for-you makeup, but also encourage developing one's inner beauty because that is a characteristic that will not fade with time. It seems my life is just filled with opportunities to coach others to be the best that God has intended them to be!

Quite upfront, I will tell you that I decided to become a Beachbody Coach for two reasons. One, to get the great discount on my favorite supplements and workouts--after I heard they were coming out with sequels to P90x & Insanity, I knew I'd be back for more, lol, but mainly because it seems that whether it was with co-workers, church members, friends, or family, I was always giving advice on various health topics like healthy cooking, exercise, or injury prevention/care and knew this was just a natural fit for me!

Sure, I would be cool to do the Beachbody Coach thing full time, but my main goal is not to make money--but to help you or anyone else you know with any encouragement/advice/suggestions on getting healthier. So when you see various reviews here for Beachbody products, I promise to be fair and honest and not "push" products. If anything, I'll be pretty vocal if I find something just doesn't work for me. I try to remember the Golden Rule as much as possible!

However, I plan on posting on various topics of fitness, health, & food (especially recipes--I love to experiment in the kitchen!) that will be non-Beachbody related and things I have found helpful in my journey that I want to share with others that I believe will be beneficial and informative.

So I hope you stay tuned and Subscribe to our Blog! Thanks for checking it out! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found your passion for blogging again! What a great idea for a blog! I followed you here from the awG blog. :)

    ReplyDelete